At DanceSport India we provide specialized training in over 20 different Dance Forms
The training is as per the syllabus followed internationally for Latin & Ballroom Styles.
The first stepping stone to our foundation is our Beginners Course – For Social Dancing
– In 12 hours of training, we cover the essentials of three dance forms, Salsa, Cha Cha & Jive
– These 12 hours are incorporated in 6 weeks with 2 hours of training per week OR 1.5 hours of training per week in 8 weeks
– We also give a couple discount of 10% to our Beginners ONLY.
– Enjoy the Discount by reserving your seats by NEFT/ Online Transfers
– Signing up with DanceSport, helps you gain a free membership for a period of 3 months during which the participants can practice and/or repeat batches, FREE of cost!
– This helps not only in extra practice but also helps cover up missed classes.
– Moving to the Advance/ Higher levels entitles you to free unlimited lower level practices
– Our aim is to help you become a better dancer each day!
A MORE STRUCTURED VIEW:
Our Courses are divided into 7 levels to incorporate a defined structure.
We cover the essentials of 6 dance forms in these 7 levels:
Level 1 – Beginners: 3 Dance Forms: Salsa, Cha Cha & Jive
Level 2 – Elementary: 4 Dance Forms: Salsa, Cha Cha, Jive & Rumba
Level 3 – Intermediate Part 1: 5 Dance Forms: Salsa, Cha Cha, Jive, Rumba & Samba
Level 4 – Intermediate Part 2: 5 Dance Forms: Salsa, Cha Cha, Jive, Rumba & Samba
Level 5 – Intermediate Part 3: 5 Dance Forms: Salsa, Cha Cha, Jive, Rumba & Samba
Level 6 – Advance Part 1: 6 Dance Forms: Salsa, Cha Cha, Jive, Rumba,Samba & Waltz
Level 7 – Advance Part 2: 6 Dance Forms: Salsa, Cha Cha, Jive, Rumba,Samba & Waltz
The training doesn’t end here, Thereafter, division and specialized training in above mentioned and the other Latin & Ballroom dance forms begin.
We also provided specialized courses for:
These courses are open even to complete beginners. (Except Salsa Master Class) Workshops are held for these specialized dance forms every month!
PRACTICE & MAKE UP TURNS
In addition, DanceSport India offers a 3 month free-membership, during which the participants can practice and/or repeat batches.
This helps not only in extra practice but also helps cover up missed classes.
Our aim is to help you become a better dancer each day!
HOW CAN YOU UTILIZE THIS MEMBERSHIP?
– It’s simple; you can give us a call to know about the ongoing batches when you wish to practice.
– You can then attend the batches as per your eligibility.
– You can practice and/or repeat only the batches that you have completed, and not advance ones.
FOR SCHEDULE OF CURRENT AND UPCOMING BATCHES, VISIT THE INDIVIDUAL VENUE PAGE.